Skip to main content

Hello

Hello all So this is my brand new blog. This blog is going to be packed full of important information for all of my good sisters who need help or some simple advice about anything. I am so excited, and so enthusiastic about loading this blog with so much important info its going to be so much fun. I cant wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Message From The Side Bitch

You better watch your fuckin man. Don’t leave him around me, if you do your best bet he’ll be home around three. I’m the bitch that your momma warned you not to leave your man around, but you didn’t listen; now in my bed he’ll be found. You thought you were better than me bragging, and boasting like you have the cream of the crop. But tonight your man will be on top. Now what bitch? The joke is on you. You thought you had a nigga that was going be true. Don’t leave your man around me bitch cause I’ll make him fall in love; his dick fits my pussy just like a hand in a glove. Throwing him in my face you did out of spite, if he’s your man now, he wasn’t last night.

When You Discover Your Man Is Cheating: The Do's and Dont's

I know when your woman’s intuition kicks in; something about your man doesn’t feel right. You feel the burn in the pit of your stomach. Something is telling you that the cold hand of infidelity is wrapped around your man’s dick. However, feeling and knowing are two different things. When you receive the confirmation that your man is cheating, or you catch him in the act, the devastation slams you on the head like a sledge hammer. You’re plagued with all kinds of emotion, your heart becomes the play ground for tug of war. You don’t know what way to go. Your first reaction is to go after the other woman. This is where you go wrong. Going after the other woman will not solve the problem. What You Should (DO) 1. When you are absolutely sure that he is cheating, I know you’re going to hit the roof. But don’t fear. Try to remain calm, and clear your mind, and get your thoughts together. 2. Pack you things and go to a friend’s or a relative’s house for a while so that you can put thi...

Why are women so catty?

As a woman I have always asked myself why girls and women are so catty and jealous of one another. I think it is in our nature to be competitive. I know when I started high school, I was never considered the “pretty one” in fact I was always over shadowed by the “prettier girls”. When I saw pretty girls, or even girls that dressed better than I did, I automatically disliked them. I never acted out my “hateration” because I was very soft spoken, but I secretly loathed them. I have always had a soft heart so I was never vicious with my jealously. When the green eyed monster rears its ugly head, women can become very viscous and spiteful. As I have gotten older, I have learned to control this green eyed monster. My jealousy towards other women is better controlled now, than when I was younger. I have developed a system to tame the green eyed enemy. If you have a strong mind, this should work for you. THE GREEN EYED MONSTER 1. Stop worrying about what someone else has. Be thankful...