Skip to main content

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Tell You No Lies

Hey ladies, sit down have a cup of mocha latte and listen to what I'm about to tell you. Have you wondered why you can’t find the right man, and when you find him, you can’t keep him? Have you ever wondered why you can’t find a man at all? Well I have the answers for you. Do you want to attract the man of your dreams, but just don't know how? Well I'll show you how. Do you already have a man and you feel like he's distant, and you want to keep him in your bed and in your life? Well I have the answers. I'm in the beginning stages of a project that will help you with all your man problems. In addition, you will have the self respect, and self esteem you need to achieve what you want. I will show you how!! I’ll tell you no l ies

Women Who Cheat Are More Likely To Get Pregnant

I've said this before, and I'll say this again. Ladies you can’t do what the guys do, and still be a lady. This phrase rings so true. If your man cheated on you, you're either going to forgive and forget, or you’re going to leave him. Revenge sex is the worst thing you can do to get back at your man. I'm going to tell you why. You're degrading yourself, and lowering yourself down to hoe status. If you insist on getting revenge on your man by having sex with another man, I suggest you think about the consequences before you go to the next step. Women who cheat have an increased chance of becoming pregnant. What man is going to stay with you, and raise another man’s child? When women cheat, it’s more of an emotional thing. A man who is more attentive, and gives her more attention has a higher sex appeal than her husband or boyfriend. Therefore, receiving the love and attention that she needs causes her to become more aroused than normal which causes the volume of

The experience

     Hey ladies, so I'm going to spill the beans a little. I thought I would start posting so I'm going to make this first official post talking a little about me. I'm not going to go deep in depth about my experiences but I'm going to shine a little light on what I've been going through.      For starters a I am BBBW (big beautiful black woman). I'm just an around the way girl from the streets of NP (North Philly). Believe me when I tell you that I've had my times of struggles and strife, and still do. I am slowly but surely building my brand its going to take me some time but I'm determined to do this for me. I am so determined to have my own and work for me that is my ultimate dream. I cant stop thinking about it, being an entrepreneur is running through my veins and I am so determined to build my brand.      I've been through so much mentally I'm surprised that i am still here (I'll get into that later). I'm going to enjoy spilling