Skip to main content

What’s A Deal Breaker For You?

What’s the last straw, nail that sealed the coffin shut, or the straw that broke the camel's back in a relationship for you?? If you have met me 20 years ago, you would have said "that bitch is crazy." I have put up with so much bullshit in my relationships it is pathetic. As the years went by, I’ve gotten older, and developed  less tolerance for bullshit and aggravation.

I came up with 10 deal breakers when in a relationship, or just meeting a new man

1.     Starting off the relationship with a lie: I cannot stand a man who cannot tell the truth. If he lies about the little things, what else is he hiding?
2.     Jobless: Now I know our economy is a piece of shit, but a man with no job is like oil to my water, we won’t mix. I am not signing up to help him financially in any way. I am not about to have a man sponge off of me point, blank, period.
3.     Cheating:A man who's wife or girlfriend left him because he cheated. This is a red flag. If he cheated on her chances are he's going to cheat on you.
4.     Stupidity: I absolutely cannot stand a stupid ass man. Stupid men can be a danger to a woman.
5.     Shade: When you meet your man's friends, peep the kind of people that he spends his time with. If he has a circle of shady friends that are up to no good, chances are that he's no good.
6.     Mommy: If he doesn't treat his mother right, chances are he wont treat you right. If you have a man with mommy issues, save yourself the trouble, and keep it moving.
7.     Selfishness: If you ask your man for something, and he sucks his teeth, and blows out his breath with an attitude, and doesn't give you what you ask for, kick his ass to the curb. Or if you ask for a specific thing and he doesn't want to give it to you, and he suggest that he wants something or that you do what he wants instead, tell his ass to get to fucking stepping.
8.     Fingernails: I hate to see men with fingernails. Its fucking gay, and I find it utterly disgusting.
9.     Skinny Jeans: Tight ass, ball busting jeans are a no no. No bitch ass muthafuckas in my camp.
10. Personal Hygiene and Teeth: He has to keep his ass, balls, and teeth up to par.
11. Disrespectful: Do not accept any type of disrespect from him. One of the worst things for a woman is a  disrespectful man.
12. Irresponsible: a little mistake here and there is OK but when he cannot take care of the things that he should be able to take care of then there is a problem. If he lies about paying bills, if he is not able to pay his rent or anything else that is important than he needs to go.
These are my personal deal breakers for meeting a new man, or relationship. What are yours?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Tell You No Lies

Hey ladies, sit down have a cup of mocha latte and listen to what I'm about to tell you. Have you wondered why you can’t find the right man, and when you find him, you can’t keep him? Have you ever wondered why you can’t find a man at all? Well I have the answers for you. Do you want to attract the man of your dreams, but just don't know how? Well I'll show you how. Do you already have a man and you feel like he's distant, and you want to keep him in your bed and in your life? Well I have the answers. I'm in the beginning stages of a project that will help you with all your man problems. In addition, you will have the self respect, and self esteem you need to achieve what you want. I will show you how!! I’ll tell you no l ies

Women Who Cheat Are More Likely To Get Pregnant

I've said this before, and I'll say this again. Ladies you can’t do what the guys do, and still be a lady. This phrase rings so true. If your man cheated on you, you're either going to forgive and forget, or you’re going to leave him. Revenge sex is the worst thing you can do to get back at your man. I'm going to tell you why. You're degrading yourself, and lowering yourself down to hoe status. If you insist on getting revenge on your man by having sex with another man, I suggest you think about the consequences before you go to the next step. Women who cheat have an increased chance of becoming pregnant. What man is going to stay with you, and raise another man’s child? When women cheat, it’s more of an emotional thing. A man who is more attentive, and gives her more attention has a higher sex appeal than her husband or boyfriend. Therefore, receiving the love and attention that she needs causes her to become more aroused than normal which causes the volume of

The experience

     Hey ladies, so I'm going to spill the beans a little. I thought I would start posting so I'm going to make this first official post talking a little about me. I'm not going to go deep in depth about my experiences but I'm going to shine a little light on what I've been going through.      For starters a I am BBBW (big beautiful black woman). I'm just an around the way girl from the streets of NP (North Philly). Believe me when I tell you that I've had my times of struggles and strife, and still do. I am slowly but surely building my brand its going to take me some time but I'm determined to do this for me. I am so determined to have my own and work for me that is my ultimate dream. I cant stop thinking about it, being an entrepreneur is running through my veins and I am so determined to build my brand.      I've been through so much mentally I'm surprised that i am still here (I'll get into that later). I'm going to enjoy spilling