Skip to main content

Why are women so catty?

As a woman I have always asked myself why girls and women are so catty and jealous of one another. I think it is in our nature to be competitive. I know when I started high school, I was never considered the “pretty one” in fact I was always over shadowed by the “prettier girls”.
When I saw pretty girls, or even girls that dressed better than I did, I automatically disliked them. I never acted out my “hateration” because I was very soft spoken, but I secretly loathed them. I have always had a soft heart so I was never vicious with my jealously. When the green eyed monster rears its ugly head, women can become very viscous and spiteful.
As I have gotten older, I have learned to control this green eyed monster. My jealousy towards other women is better controlled now, than when I was younger. I have developed a system to tame the green eyed enemy. If you have a strong mind, this should work for you.
THE GREEN EYED MONSTER
1. Stop worrying about what someone else has. Be thankful for what you have.
2. Stop hating: It’s ok to give a woman her props if she deserves it. Second, you know her glory but you don’t know her story. You have no idea what she has been through to accomplish her success. Until you have walked in her shoes, you really don’t know her story.
3. Know your situation can always be worse: Always know that someone, somewhere, would love to be in your shoes, and have what you have because they are unfortunate.
4. Know that everything is not as it seems: Just because she looks like she is living the glamorous life on the outside, does not mean that she is truly happy. We never know what is really going on in someone else’s life.
REASONS WHY WOMEN ARE CATTY OF EACH OTHER
1. Women are catty towards one another mainly because of jealousy. Most of that jealousy comes from looks. Women strive to be beautiful, when they see a naturally beautiful woman it makes them insecure, and angry. The strange thing about jealousy and women is that jealous women are usually the pretty ones.
2. Inferiority: Because many jealous women are beautiful, most of them are hostile because attention is being taken away from them, and directed to a woman of “lesser value”.
3. Men: I find this to happen often between females whether they are mother and daughter, cousins, friends, or sisters. Many women sleep with each other’s men not necessarily because she wants him or he’s fine, but out of spite, jealousy, and wanting to walk in her shoes.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
Years ago I used to work at a McDonalds. I’ve always had long finger nails since I was 15 yrs old. When I first got hired, I knew I was the bomb with my long curvaceous fluorescent designed nails. You couldn’t tell me ANYTHING! The hiring manager (male) hired me on the spot; he didn’t have a problem with my appearance or anything. When the shift supervisor (female) came in, the first thing I thought was Shirley from What’s Happening, because that’s who she looked like. She had an afro, and a small beard growing out of the side of her neck (this is the absolute truth). The first thing she said to me was “you got to get rid of those nails.” I’m thinking” Bitch you’re just mad because you’re ugly.” I went to the nail salon and got my nails cut down a lot from what I was used to. About six months later, my nails grew back longer. This woman looks at my nails and says “your nails keep getting longer and longer. I’m going to ask you to quit.” How the hell are you going to ask someone to quit their job? I’ll have more respect for you if you’d just fire me. Eventually she got transferred to another store, and I moved on to another job.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Tell You No Lies

Hey ladies, sit down have a cup of mocha latte and listen to what I'm about to tell you. Have you wondered why you can’t find the right man, and when you find him, you can’t keep him? Have you ever wondered why you can’t find a man at all? Well I have the answers for you. Do you want to attract the man of your dreams, but just don't know how? Well I'll show you how. Do you already have a man and you feel like he's distant, and you want to keep him in your bed and in your life? Well I have the answers. I'm in the beginning stages of a project that will help you with all your man problems. In addition, you will have the self respect, and self esteem you need to achieve what you want. I will show you how!! I’ll tell you no l ies

Women Who Cheat Are More Likely To Get Pregnant

I've said this before, and I'll say this again. Ladies you can’t do what the guys do, and still be a lady. This phrase rings so true. If your man cheated on you, you're either going to forgive and forget, or you’re going to leave him. Revenge sex is the worst thing you can do to get back at your man. I'm going to tell you why. You're degrading yourself, and lowering yourself down to hoe status. If you insist on getting revenge on your man by having sex with another man, I suggest you think about the consequences before you go to the next step. Women who cheat have an increased chance of becoming pregnant. What man is going to stay with you, and raise another man’s child? When women cheat, it’s more of an emotional thing. A man who is more attentive, and gives her more attention has a higher sex appeal than her husband or boyfriend. Therefore, receiving the love and attention that she needs causes her to become more aroused than normal which causes the volume of

The experience

     Hey ladies, so I'm going to spill the beans a little. I thought I would start posting so I'm going to make this first official post talking a little about me. I'm not going to go deep in depth about my experiences but I'm going to shine a little light on what I've been going through.      For starters a I am BBBW (big beautiful black woman). I'm just an around the way girl from the streets of NP (North Philly). Believe me when I tell you that I've had my times of struggles and strife, and still do. I am slowly but surely building my brand its going to take me some time but I'm determined to do this for me. I am so determined to have my own and work for me that is my ultimate dream. I cant stop thinking about it, being an entrepreneur is running through my veins and I am so determined to build my brand.      I've been through so much mentally I'm surprised that i am still here (I'll get into that later). I'm going to enjoy spilling